Neighbor Ride’s Volunteer Program Sponsor, Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors, invites you to a FREE interactive virtual workshop on charitable giving and philanthropy from 11:45 am to 1:00 pm on Tuesday, Nov. 16th.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is philanthropy?
- What are the tax advantages of philanthropy?
- What are the traditional methods of charitable giving?
- Is there an advantage to giving directly from my IRA?
- What is a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)?
- What is a Charitable Remainder Trust(CRT)?
- What about private or family foundations?