A few notes:
1. After seeing samples of the fleece jackets, we opted to go with a more expensive, but MUCH nicer Columbia-brand jacket. It’s softer, warmer, and will be a great go-to fleece.
2. The Neighbor Ride logo will be embroidered on the right side in the upper chest area of the jackets because the Columbia-brand logo is on the left.
3. There are separate order forms for the embroidered items (polos and jackets) and the printed ones (t-shirts). Unfortunately, Custom Ink was unable to combine them.
4. Tax and a $0.49/item processing fee will be added at check-out.
5. Items should be available to pickup in the NR office the week of November 15th.
6. And finally, due to supply challenges, some sizes are currently unavailable in the blue and green versions of the t-shirts. The order form will be automatically updated as they once again become available.