Ride Match “Did You Knows”
Did You Know #1 – Have Ride Match do the work for you by Using Suggested Rides to find rides that work best for you. Suggested Rides show you:
- Pending Rides that match your driving schedule (if you have created one)
- Pending Rides that originate in your home zip code
- Pending Rides for folks you have taken in your last six rides
- Pending Rides that RC’s have requested/suggested for you based on your past driving
Did You Know #2 – You can put yourself “On Vacation” if you are going away or just need break from driving.
- Click – Update Schedule
- Scroll to bottom of page to Driver Time-off and enter the dates of your vacation
- RC’s will know not to send you rides and you will NOT receive the All Call or Last Resort while you are away.
Did You Know #3 – Troubleshooting Login Issues – If you are having issues logging in – you may actually already be logged in. Check the top right corner of screen (or phone), if you see your name, you are already logged in. Just click Dashboard
Did You Know #4 – Receiving Too Many Emails – you can access the “up to the minute” All Call and Last Resort lists via you dashboard. So if you check your dashboard regularly, you can turn off those emails by Updating your Profile – accessible from the Dashboard.
Did You Know #5 – Cancelled Rides show up on your Dashboard. If a client cancels a rides that you had agreed to do, we will still contact you BUT it will also show up as cancelled on your Dashboard until the date of the cancelled ride.